Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Break Sale!



Now through April 18, you can get The Sanheim Chronicles on sale on Kindle!

A Celtic legend and "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" collide in The Sanheim Chronicles, a trilogy that deftly combines urban fantasy, mystery, and suspense.

Book One, A Soul to Steal, is just 99 cents for a limited time"When I first downloaded 'A Soul to Steal' I had no idea I would get sucked into a series that would fire my imagination and twist mythologies so thoroughly." 
Buy it here! 
 
Book Two: Band of Demons, available for just $2.99 temporarily, has earned rave reviews for its "plot twists that will leave you gasping for air."
Buy it here
 
Book Three: Give the Devil His Due has been called "a masterfully crafted story" and a "stellar conclusion to one of the best trilogies I've ever read... I'm still reeling from the ending." 

Buy it here


No comments:

Post a Comment