Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year! Here are 38 great FREE sci-fi and fantasy reads via @instafreebie!

 

Time for more free books! 

Happy New Year! I hope you had a fun and relaxing holiday season. Mine was very good, if you don't count the vomit I had to clean up at 11:30 p.m. on Christmas Eve (ah, kids, they bring such joy to your life).

But enough about that. To help get 2017 started off right, I've teemed with some other authors to offer 38 FREE fantasy and scifi books. You can check out the full list here!

There's some great looking urban fantasy and supernatural suspense titles on there, as well as epic fantasy and military scifi. That includes my own Carnival of Stone, which you can sign up for by going here.

Be sure to download what you like quickly, because this offer will end soon!

Until next time, I wish you much joy and vomit-free happiness in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment